mavic, karma drones are coming.
In recent news, two of the biggest name in tech DJI and GoPro have announce their much anticipated drones. I’ve been waiting for something like this for a while now. The question is which one do I get?
- The GoPro Karma folds down in a carrying bag.
- GoPro Karma can be flown at a distance of 1.86 miles.
- 35 mph max speed for 20 minutes of flight time.
- 12mp. Shoots JPEG and RAW photos and 4k video.
- 3-axis stabilization. Range of motion of 90° t0 0° up and down.
- Removable GoPro Camera and Gimbal can be used with GoPro’s line of adaptors, so you can use it anywho you want and take professional videos.
- The DJI Mavic Profolds down, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.
- Offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.
- True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage
- ActiveTrack, TapFly for professional looking videos.
- Obstacle Avoidance for flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.
- Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
I do love Karma’s removable gimbal feature and use it with all your other GoPro equipments. But I love Mavic’s range. I have about a month to decide. 🙂
Don’t forget about the DJI Phantom 4. It’s still one of the best drones out.